皇冠信用网开户www.huangguan.us)是一个开放皇冠正网即时比分、皇冠信用网开户的平台。皇冠信用网开户平台(www.huangguan.us)提供最新皇冠登录,皇冠APP下载包含新皇冠体育代理、会员APP,提供皇冠信用网代理开户、皇冠信用网会员开户业务。

,

欢迎大家阅读本期的!球队在昨天宣布克里斯-保罗遭遇右手拇指撕脱性骨折,将在6-8周内重新评估伤势,并有消息称他们会评估买断市场,寻求补强。

报道一出,外国的一些日蜜直言如果球队能在接下来的赛程中稳住榜首的位置,那么布克应该提名MVP。与此同时,大家也表示至少保罗能够好好休息为季后赛做准备。既来之,则安之,现在受伤,总比季后赛的时候要好。

“佩恩即将迎来复出”

Cam Payne can’t come back soon enough

“佩恩什么时候归来?”

When does Payne come back?

“他说自己的复出时间表在1-2星期”

He said his timetable is 1-2 more weeks

“我觉得他是有意迷惑大家。据消息报道,他有望在下一场比赛复出。”

I think he's intentionally trying to throw people off. Other sources have been reporting he's expected back next game.

“在佩恩回来前,让布克打控卫。(保罗缺席)两个月实在是太疯狂了。”

Point Book till Cam gets back.

2 months tho is nuts.

“不确定布克是否会打控卫,但是如果我们在保罗缺阵的情况下保住了首席之位,布克却没有在MVP投票中朝着榜首攀升,我们需要搞点事。”

Not sure about point book, but if we hold onto the 1 seed without CP3 and Booker isn’t way toward the top of MVP voting, we need to riot.

“基本上缺席常规赛剩余比赛,并不理想。”

so basically the rest of the regular season. that's not ideal.

“太阳应该能够保持前三。球队剩余赛程很轻松。如果运气好的话,他们将坐稳榜首。”

Suns should be able to maintain a top 3 spot. Pretty relaxed final schedule. With a little luck they'll clinch the #1 spot.

“你这话说的好像没有了保罗,太阳是一支摆烂队一样哈哈。他们缺少了保罗依然很出色。”

You acting like they are tanking team without Paul lol. They still very good without him.

随后该球迷回复解释“才不是。我只是尊重联盟的队伍,我知道太阳有多么出色。”

Not even. I'm just respecting the rest of the league. I know how good this team is.

“我们还是能拿下榜首,这支球队颇具深度。”

We still should be fine for the 1 seed. This team is deep

“即使我们输掉剩余的全部常规赛,我们依然能够赢下附加赛。我们不会有事的。”

Even if we were to lose every game until the end of the regular season we still clinch a play-in. We will be fine.

“现在缺阵好过季后赛才缺阵。”

Better now then deep in the playoffs

“确实,让保罗好好休息,为季后赛准备”

Exactly, gimme rested CP3 for the playoffs

“季后赛7周半之后就开始了。如果保罗的复出时间表接近6周,然后他能打上几场常规赛,那可就太好了。”

Playoffs are in about 7 and a half weeks. Would be nice if this were closer to the 6 week timeframe and he were able to get in a few games.

“太阳会没事的,大家都有着前赴后继的心态!”

The suns will be alright y’all next man up mentality!

“至少保罗能够在季后赛前休息休息了”

At least he can get some rest for the playoffs

Booker is about to carry the team on his back again, are you ready for Bubble Book 2.0?

“上赛季保罗缺阵的3场比赛(1场常规赛,2场季后赛),德文-布克场均能够得到35.3分,7.3个篮板和8次助攻,三项命中率分别为47%,47%和95%。但是场均有4.7次失误,所以这是需要关注的。”

“保罗加盟太阳前的8场复赛园区比赛,布克场均能够砍下30.5分,4.9个篮板和6.0次助攻,三项命中率分别为50%,31%和94%,场均只有2.5次失误。”

In 3 games (1 regular season, 2 playoffs) without Chris Paul last season, Devin Booker averaged 35.3 points, 7.3 rebounds and 8 assists per game on 47/47/95 shooting. 4.7 turnovers per game though so that’s something to keep an eye on.

The 8 games before CP3 were in the bubble where he averaged 30.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 6.0 assists on 50/31/94 shooting. Only had 2.5 turnovers.

“我不反对,但我更期待布里奇斯的表现”

While I don't disagree, I'm more excited to see how Mikal plays

“我希望他不要一孔之见,当球馆内的所有人都知道他要出手投篮,大家开始视若等闲,甚至是在他还没过半场之前。”

I just hope he dont get tunnel vision, people start standing around when everyone in the arena knows he's going to shoot before he even makes it past half-court.

“If I’m gonna take one thing from this All Star, it’s gonna be Monty Williams. He…[suprised me]. In the best possible way.”

日蜜见罢调侃“23年首轮+佩顿换约基奇和现金。谁不答应?”

Jokic and cash for an unprotected 2023 1st and Elf. Who says no?

“加一个艾顿换默里。如果你没法击败默里,那就得到他。”

I say we add Ayton for murray. If you can’t beat murray have him join you.

国外日蜜经常自嘲(不论哪场比赛)如果默里上场了,太阳就不可能赢。上面这段话玩的就是这个梗。

“蒙蒂对球员真的影响深远,我很庆幸我们拥有他。”

Monty really does have that impact on players, I'm so glad we have him.

“约基奇在场上也跟布克友好交谈。”

He was talking friendly with Book on the court as well.

“好极了,我喜欢约基奇,他很酷”

That's lovely, I like jokic he's a cool guy

“蒙蒂是个十足的好人”

Monty is just a great human being all round

萨姆普莱斯蒂

usdt收款平台声明:该文看法仅代表作者自己,与本平台无关。转载请注明:【大航海-山谷传声】保罗缺阵多周,日蜜直言如果保持稳住榜首,布克应该提名MVP
发布评论

分享到:

新2最新网址(www.122381.com):加拿大再现751座无名宅兆 赵立坚:地下掩埋着若干罪行还未有人知
1 条回复
  1. hg0088皇冠(www.hg108.vip)
    hg0088皇冠(www.hg108.vip)
    (2022-10-15 00:37:06) 1#

    After 15 years, including four prior formal sessions, negotiators have yet to reach a legally binding text to address the multitude of issues facing international waters, a zone that encompasses almost half the planet.扶我起来我还能看!

发表评论

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法、交流您的观点。